Antriksh Urban Greek Payment Plan




Antriksh Urban Greek Payment Plan

Antriksh Urban Greek offers very convenient payment plan to its customers. Payment is spread over 4 years. 20% of BSP to be paid in 1-2 months & remaining after a year, that too in easy installments through CLP. Remaining 80% is loanable from nationalized banks. Price starting Rs. 5200 psf is lesser than prices at Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon,Faridabad & Dwarka Expressway.
Click below to Download Price List:


Price List 5200 w.e.f 05-06-15 V1.1


Antriksh Urban Greek is the most reasonably priced luxurious and spacious project in India.



ANTRIKSH URBAN GREEK